What to Expect at Treetop Quest Gwinnett:
Treetop Quest is a self-guided activity comprised of treetop obstacles and zip-lines. Our courses range in difficulty from easy to very challenging, so the entire family will have a blast!
Once you are equipped, we will teach you how to operate your equipment and you will be good to swing through each course as many times as you want, for 2.5 hours (according to age limit as indicated below).
Good to know:
- We do not guarantee availability at all times and reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Book online or for same day walk-in availability please call our office at 404-277-6113 or email email@example.com.
- See Gwinnett Admission Rates Here
- Be sure to wear closed toe shoes — it is a strict requirement!
- Participating minors must have a waiver signed by a PARENT or legal guardian. They can be printed, signed, and presented at check-in. Click here for the Gwinnett waiver.
- Children and/or juniors under 18 must be under constant supervision of an adult (participating or non-participating) in the ratio of 1 adult for every 3 participating minors.
Chick’ Pea Course: Accessible to children from 4 to 6 years old only. On ground supervision by an adult is REQUIRED for the duration of the activity.
Level 1: Chirpy on a Branch – for 7 and up – Easy
Level 2 Low: Swing in the Trees – for 7 and up – Medium
Level 2 High: Swing in the Trees – for 7 and up – Medium
Level 3 Low: Fly through the Trees – for 7 and up – Medium
Level 3 High: Fly through the Trees – for 7 and up – Medium
Level 4: Head in the Clouds – for 12 and up – Challenging
Level 5: Your Place in the Sun – for 12 and up – Very Challenging
It is recommended that an adult participates in the activities with 7 year-old kids.
Our newest activity, Spider Quest is the first of its kind in the US: a harness-free course above a giant safety net! Adventurers have 1 hour to explore two treetop obstacle courses, tree houses and huge slide to exit. In order to participate, kids must be able to reach their hands to 4′ 5″ comfortably and flat-footed. Adults can participate as well, or observe from our canopy bridge or from trails on the ground. Spider Quest is a separate activity from our main treetop obstacles and zip lines. Spider Quest admission is discounted when purchased in addition to your Treetop Quest admission.
Located at The Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center
2020 Clean Water Drive
Buford, GA 30519
1351 Oakbrook Drive
Norcross, GA 30093
Special Discount for EHC Members:
Gwinnett EHC members receive a 20% discount when presenting membership cards at the front desk. Online, use promo code GEHC20 to receive discount. Must present membership cards at check-in. Regular admission rates apply at check-in without proof of membership.