Zip, Jump, Fly – Oh My!
Planning a group outing? Experience a thrilling and unique adventure at the heart of Mother Nature and feel the adrenaline rush in complete confidence and safety. Discover the fun of moving tree to tree at your own pace with more than 80 obstacles as you move swiftly past the branches. Thrills guaranteed!
We cater to many organizations and groups at Treetop Quest.
Or call us for more information:
See how we can help with:
- Team Building – We have team building opportunities for any type of group! Whether you’re planning a corporate event or fun day for a sports team, we can help.
- Company Retreats – Treat your office to a relaxing and adventurous experience away from the desk. We guarantee everyone will be talking about this outing for months to come.
- School Field Trips – Not only is Treetop Quest full of fun and adventure, but there’s plenty to learn as well! From Environmental Science to Physics, our park is full of science.
- Birthday Parties – “The best birthday ever!!” is a very common phrase at Treetop Quest. Give us the opportunity to prove it to you. Your kid will thank you!
- Night Climb – If you’ve visited the park during the day and want to take the adventure to the next level, the night climb is a great opportunity! Guided only by headlamp, adventurers make their way through the courses once the sun has set and the park is completely dark.
- Girl Scouts- Treetop Quest is now officially an approved Girl Scout outing! Bring your troop for some quality time with Mother Nature! Helmets are available to Girl Scout troops upon request.
- Church Groups- Youth groups, men’s ministry, small group, etc. Your church group will love this family-friendly adventure!
- Boy Scouts- Boy Scouts love our activity because it’s nature-centered, confidence boosting, and packed full of thrills. See for yourself!
- Summer Camps- Since our courses accommodate kids starting at age 4, our facility is ideal for entertaining groups with vast age ranges. Your 4 and 5 year old campers will have a blast alongside your teenagers.
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties- If you’re looking for a unique daytime activity to kick-start the festivities, consider a visit to Treetop Quest. Make it a day to remember with your closest friends!