Good to know!
- Online reservations must be made 10 hours in advance. Time slots within 10 hours may appear unavailable even if there is space. Please call us for availability in Gwinnett at 404-277-6113. At times our phones are very busy. If you’re experiencing difficulty reaching us by phone, please also feel free to email email@example.com.
- Book in advance online and save $2 per ticket from walk-in rates!
- Children and/or minors under 18 must be under constant supervision of an adult (participating or non-participating) in the ratio of 1 adult for every 3 participating minors. Children age 4-6 require on-ground adult supervision for the duration of the activity.
- For safety reasons, the weight limit is 250 lbs. All participants over 12 years old are weighed at check in. Weights are kept confidential with our front desk staff and not displayed or communicated to others.
- Every participant will need to complete a waiver before check-in. Those can be completed online through our website HERE or in person upon arrival. Minors need a waiver completed by a parent or court appointed legal guardian.
- For more information about planning your visit, check our “What to Expect” page!
Not looking for individual tickets? Check out our Groups Page for more information on events at Treetop Quest!
Online ticket sales are final!
Treetop Quest’s adventure park will challenge you physically and mentally as you maneuver from tree to tree through obstacles and zip lines. With treetop obstacle courses designed specifically for kids and higher, more challenging, courses ideal for teens and adults, our activity accommodates nearly any adventurer! Courses range from “easy” and closer to the ground to “challenging”, reaching heights of about 60 feet. Obstacles include: Tarzan swings, tight ropes, zip lines, and various other challenges.
Select Your Dates!
Spider Quest is the first of its kind in the US: a harness-free course above a giant safety net! Adventurers have 1 hour to explore two treetop obstacle courses, tree houses and huge slide to exit. In order to participate, kids must be able to reach their hands to 4′ 5? comfortably and flat-footed. Adults can participate as well, or observe from our canopy bridge or from trails on the ground. Spider Quest is a separate activity from our main treetop obstacles and zip lines.
Select Your Dates!