Plan Your Visit
4-6 Years Old
- Chick Pea Course specially designed for children
- Ground supervision required
7-11 Years Old
- Access to levels 1, 2A, 2B, and 3!
- Easy to moderate difficulty
- Level 3 is all zip lines!
12 Years Old and Up
- Access to levels 1, 2A, 2B, 3, and 4
- Level 4 is our most challenging course!
- 60 feet high and optional extension!
|Ages 12-17||Adults (18+)|
|$42 Online||$49 Online|
|$44 Walk-In||$51 Walk-In|
Treetop Quest’s Aerial Adventure park will challenge you physically and mentally as you maneuver from tree to tree through obstacles and zip lines. It is entirely self-guided! Once you’re equipped, we’ll teach you how to operate your equipment and you’ll be able to swing through each course as many times as you want for 2.5 hours.
Each participant is outfitted with a harness and gloves, and Chick’Peas are provided with a helmet as well. Older participants are led through a detailed briefing and practice session to ensure everyone understands how to operate their equipment before heading out onto the course. Each course has a continuous belay system, a lifeline that is impossible to detach without a guide.
Age 12+ Weigh
in upon check in
Participants (or parents)
must sign a waiver
- We happily accept walk-ins according to availability, however, reservations are highly recommended especially during peak hours.
- Tickets can be purchased 10 hours in advance by booking online.
- Advance online reservations save $2 per ticket!
- Children age 4-6 require on-ground adult supervision for the duration of the activity.
- Children and/or minors under 18 must be under constant supervision of an adult (participating or non-participating)
- Each participant must have a completed waiver prior to check-in.
- Participating minors must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Complete our online waiver for quicker check-in!
Things to know
- Please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes in advance to check in and take last minute restroom breaks.
Why is it important?
Briefings start every half hour. Arriving at your scheduled briefing time does not leave time to sign waivers, check in and take last minute restroom breaks. If you run late we’ll reschedule you to the next available briefing.
- It is required for every participant to carefully listen to a safety and equipment briefing led by our staff. After the briefing, our staff monitors as participants complete a practice course to demonstrate an understanding of the equipment and safety rules.