What to Expect at Treetop Quest Dunwoody:
Treetop Quest is a self-guided activity comprised of treetop obstacles and zip-lines. Our courses range in difficulty from easy to very challenging, so the entire family will have a blast!
Once you are equipped, we will teach you how to operate your equipment and you will be good to swing through each course as many times as you want, for 2.5 hours (according to age limit as indicated below).
Good to know:
- We do not guarantee availability at all times and reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Book online or for same day walk-in availability please call our office at 770-365-0356 or email email@example.com.
- Save $2 per ticket when you book in advance online!
- See Dunwoody Admission Rates Here
- Be sure to wear closed toe shoes — it is a strict requirement! Comfortable clothing is recommended.
- Weight limit for course participation is 25o lbs.
- Participating minors must have a waiver signed by a PARENT or legal guardian. They can be printed, signed, and presented at check-in. Click here for the Dunwoody waiver.
- Children and/or juniors under 18 must be under constant supervision of an adult (participating or non-participating) in the ratio of 1 adult for every 3 participating minors.
770-365-0356 or email Dunwoody@treetopquest.com
Chick Pea: Accessible to children from 4 to 6 years old only. On ground supervision by an adult is REQUIRED for the duration of the activity.
Level 1: For ages 7 and up – Easy obstacle course with zip lines incorporated
Level 2A: For ages 7 and up – Medium obstacle course with zip lines incorporated
Level 2B: For ages 7 and up – Medium obstacle course with zip lines incorporated
Located at Brook Run Park
4770 N. Peachtree Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338
1351 Oakbrook Drive
Norcross, GA 30093
Special Discount for residents:
Dunwoody residents receive a 10% discount when presenting a proof of residency at the front desk. Online, use promo code Dunwoody10 to receive discount. Must present proof of residency at check-in. Regular admission rates apply at check-in without proof of residency.
Please sign 1 waiver per participant. A PARENT (or legal guardian) must sign a waiver for each minor.